Wood has been used in making floors for centuries, and nothing competes with the class, durability and aesthetic of good wood flooring. Even the hardest wood floors require proper maintenance at some point. Great Floor Sanding can serve both residential and commercial clients alike. Our expert service for floor sanding in Paddington W2 is suitable for all types of wooden floors – soft or hardwood, parquet or floorboards. Always select excellence for your flooring.
Repair Gap Filling Floor Sanding Staining and Finishing
Learn about our effective Paddington wood floor sanding below and the intricate preparation that takes place before we can commence the actual sanding. We have provided a complete list of the steps for your convenience:
- Repair and Restoration: This step involves big renovations – everything from securing nails to completely replacing damaged wood that is not safe to sand.
- Gap Filling: All gaps, both small and large, are sealed to enable sanding.
- Floor Sanding: This is the actual procedure that levels your floor by sanding away the old finish, scratches, and stains on the floor.
- Staining: An optional step that allows you to change the particular hue of your floor to match your interior.
- Finish: Secures the floors from water and air with several layers of organic sealant.
You Receive Some Benefits from Paddington Floor Sanding
We have been on the market for about 15 years. The technicians know everything about wood and how it should be treated. Wood ages differently, and your particular layout and situation plays a vital role in how your floor is treated. The professional Paddington floor sanding team examines every inch of your floor and carries out the procedure according to individual needs. The service is versatile and suitable for floors of every variety, age and uses – be they in residential or commercial properties. Your floors:
- Live Longer: Our service promises a long, healthy life for all wood types.
- Are Valuable: Well-kept wooden floors raise your real estate value.
- Look Great: No denying your flooring will be the envy of your friends.
- Are Clean: You don’t need to do much in terms of cleaning. They are effortless to maintain.
Schedule Your Viewing for Wood Floor Sanding Now!
Gives us a call at 020 3404 9697 – the rest is up to us! You can contact us at any given moment during the week – be it a workday or the weekend, bank or national holiday. You also stand to receive a no-obligation quote at the end of the viewing and can call us anytime to make alterations to your scheduled appointment or request an update, or use our contact form or chat feature.