Wood has been used in making floors for ages, and nothing competes with the class, durability and aesthetic of a good wooden floor. However, even the most durable wood flooring needs proper maintenance. Whether your floors happen to be in a residential building or a place of business, we can certainly assist you. Our expert service for floor sanding in Islington N1 is suitable for all types of wooden floors – soft or hardwood, parquet or floorboards. Always select excellence for your flooring.
Steps for Wood Floor Sanding in Islington N1
Let us introduce you to the certified method of expert Islington wood floor sanding. Below you’ll find the steps that are necessary to sand your floors – from preparation to actual sanding and the mandatory care afterwards:
- Repair and Restoration: We inspect the floors and deal with everything from loose boards to damaged boards that needs replacement.
- Gap Filling: We inspect the boards for gaps and fill them all with organic materials.
- Floor Sanding: We strip the old seal and finish, removing all damage and imperfection to level the floor.
- Staining: We change the hue of your wooden floors. Completely optional.
- Finish: Before you can use your floors, they’re sealed with an organic sealant – lacquer, oil or wax.
Islington Floor Sanding Comes With Some Benefits
We believe every single wooden floor is unique. The material, type, layout and traffic are specific factors that affect the wooden surface in different ways. The experts who provide the Islington floor sanding have the experience and skill to repair and restore floorings of all materials, types, and ages. Years on the job have taught us how to approach residential and commercial floors alike. Your floors will be:
- Easy to clean: Freshly sanded wooden floors are a dream to clean.
- Great to look at: Your floors will resemble pictures in home interior magazines.
- Healthy for a long time: Expert sanding and professional finishes ensure your floors will lead a long life.
- Good for property value: Immaculate wooden floors increase property value.
The Floor Sanding in Islington Experts are Highly Trained
Cleanliness and precision are the main principles in the floor sanding work in Islington. All working technicians are BONA certified and understand how to treat wood, be it hardwood, softwood, fresh or aged material. At the same time, you return to a room that’s clean and tidy. Forget about sawdust – we work with the latest sanding equipment, a technology that performs its tasks with efficiency but also keeps the workspace sterile. You receive excellence in no time!
Order Your Wood Floor Sanding Service Now!
Organizing your wood floor sanding service is simple. Dial 020 3404 9697 to get in touch with our office, where you can schedule a viewing from the experts to determine what needs to be done on your property. Whether you want to request additional information on the service, check for special offers and discounts or simply alter the details of an existing appointment, be sure to contact us from Monday to Sunday at a convenient time. Or alternatively, use our chat feature or contact form to get in touch.