Do you need your wooden floors repaired? Looking for means to refresh your interior and also eliminate some imperfections in your wooden floors? Then contact Great Floor Sanding and book our first-class floor sanding London service for your home or workplace. The floor sanding experts have the experience and equipment to tackle any project in London. Among our customers have been private residences, schools, retailers, business buildings and restaurants! This diversity extends to the materials we have worked with: parquet, cork, softwood and the classic hardwood.
Great Floor Sanding Comes With Many Benefits For You
Great Floor Sanding offers you the fastest and easiest way to renew the look of your wooden floor. Also, you will be happy to learn our high-end service comes with many additional perks for you. Here are a few examples:
- Over 15 years of industry experience
- Free, no-obligation home consultation
- Guaranteed and insured workmanship
- A range of flexible booking options
- Customer care staff available 24/7
- Bona certified technicians
- Always prompt and reliable
Why Opt For Our Wood Floor Sanding in London?
The Perks Of A Well-Maintained Wooden Floor
With our London floor sanding you can achieve a great looking floor. This in itself comes with many perks for you and your home. Here are a few examples:
- Longevity – A high quality finish can prolong the life of your wood floor which, with the right care, can up to a hundred years.
- Warm and homey – Sometimes a good hardwood floor is all it takes to achieve the desired hominess of a place.
- Hypoallergenic – The best part about a quality wooden floor is it goes easy on allergy sufferers. Unlike carpeting, the wood floor doesn’t accumulate pollens, dander, mold and other unsanitary agents.
- Easy to maintain – All it takes is some sweeping and mopping to keep your wood floor in a clean and presentable state.
- Higher home value – According to estate agents, properties with quality wooden floors sell much easier in comparison to spaces with other types of flooring.
- A timeless appeal – A hardwood floor will remain a classic choice throughout the centuries to come.
Take Advantage Of A Free On-Site Consultation
How The Floor Sanding Experts Can Help Your Wood Floors?
The services we provide range in specialisation. We can sand all kind of Residential and Commercial floors. Yes, our backbone is sanding, which in most cases is all your floors need to improve their look and remove more imperfections. But sanding floor boards is only the first step:
- Repair: Takes care of slightly or heavily damaged floors with a focus on masking any damage that has occurred to the floorboards. This includes replacing boards where applicable and possible.
- Restoration: A service geared towards rejuvenation.
- Sealing, waxing and oiling: Service dedicated towards applying the final finish that acts as long-term protection against wear and tear.
- Staining: Service geared towards colouring the wood with hues that better match with your decor.
- Gap Filling: Identifying and filling all gaps to minimize creaks and spots that cause drafts and pump your utility bills.
- Floor Fitting and Installation: For wood floorings beyond repair, the experienced floor fitters in London can help you with the selection and the fitting of your new flooring. We know how to fit all types of hardwood, softwood, laminate and parquet floors.
For the full list of services we provide you can visit the What We Do page.
Great Floor Sanding Employs Remarkable Experts
Book Our London Floor Sanding For Your Property Today!
The fastest way to contact us is to dial 020 3404 9697! To make sure we’re always there for our customers, you can contact us every day from Monday to Sunday 24/7. This also includes common bank and national holidays. Our courteous support staff will answer your call, handle questions about the service, arrange a FREE on-site inspection and book a service for you!