Wood has been the best floor material for centuries. Rich variety of types are available. They all tie a room together without effort. Wooden floors have been a staple everywhere from in residential properties to businesses and institutions, but even the sturdiest wooden floors have to be restored at some point. Give yourself the gift of wooden floors you can see your reflection in via the professional floor sanding in Battersea SW11, suitable for every type of wood floor. It’s time to say goodbye to the imperfections!
Steps for Wood Floor Sanding in Battersea SW11
Let us introduce you to our certified method of expert Battersea wood floor sanding. Below you’ll find the steps that are necessary to sand your floors – from preparation to actual sanding and the mandatory care afterwards:
- Repair and Restoration: We inspect the floors. From loose boards to damaged boards that need to be replaced – Great Floor Sanding know how to deal with it.
- Gap Filling: Every board is inspected for gaps. We will fill them all with organic materials.
- Floor Sanding: The old seal and finish is striped. All damage and imperfection are removed to level the floor.
- Staining: We can change the hue of your wooden floors, if you want so. This service is completely optional.
- Finish: Before you can use your floors, they’re sealed with an organic sealant – lacquer, oil or wax.
Benefits from Choosing Battersea Floor Sanding
We know every single wooden floor is unique. The material, type, layout and the traffic are specific factors that affect the wooden surface in different ways over the years. The experts at Battersea floor sanding have the experience and skill to repair and restore floorings of all materials, types and ages. Years on the job have taught us how to approach residential and commercial floors alike. Your floors will be:
- Easy to clean: Freshly sanded wooden floors are a dream to clean.
- Great to look at: Your floors will resemble pictures in home interior magazines.
- Healthy for a long time: Expert sanding and professional finishes ensure your floors will lead a long life.
- Good for property value: Immaculate wooden floors increase property value.
The Experts from Floor Sanding in Battersea are Highly Trained
Cleanliness and precision are the main principles in our floor sanding work in Battersea. All working technicians are BONA certified and understand how to treat wood, be it hardwood, softwood, fresh or aged material. At the same time, you return to a room that’s clean and tidy. Forget about sawdust – we work with the latest sanding equipment, technology that performs its tasks with efficiency but also keeps the workspace sterile. You receive excellence in no time!
FREE On-site Inspection!
Call us 24/7 at 020 3404 9697 to schedule a special FREE inspection, which is set to determine the condition of floors. Contact us from Monday to Sunday, including all minor and major holidays.We also have a contact form and chat facility online. You receive all information on the service and the ability to change the details of your booking.